Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Happy Wednesday....Color My World

Hello all my Crafty Friends....Happy Wednesday!  It's Kendra and I'm back after a wonderful 4 day weekend - great to have a little time off and get several card projects completed.   Here is a super cute card I designed using Pretty Cute Stamps.  I used two different sets on this design - Color My World and The Write Stuff.  I love these crayons and you can choose what faces (if any) you want to add!! :)

 
The globe was an afterthought....I was looking for a little something else to add and then it dawned on me "The Globe", I decided to stamp it and leave it uncolored....I love what it adds to the card! :) 
 
Here is a little close up where you can see all the sparkle (I used my clear Wink of Stella pen) and all the dimension and layers.   
 
 
My Pretty Cute Stamps Design Team Happy Mail for September's Release has already arrived and OMG, they are fabulous!!  I can't wait to start showing you sneaky peeks of those!!!  You are going to love the new designs, they are fabulous! :)
 
I'll be back soon with more crafty goodness!!  Come see me over on my Blog Inkin' It Up with Kendra! Have a wonderful day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)