Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Love You, Cutie!

Hey, everyone! I've got a fun little card to share with you that I created using one of my favorite PCS stamp sets. Here it is:


Have you seen this Hamster Cutie stamp set? Here it is:


I love this set so much because it can be used for so many different occasions. I love that the little hamster's hands are interchangeable. She can be holding a heart, sunflower seed, gift, or cupcake. How fun is that? Or she could just be having a good ol' belly laugh. HA! Anyway, I colored this little cutie and the heart with my Copic markers. Then, I just carefully cut around each image and adhered the little heart right on top of the hamster. I also combined two of the sentiments to create my sentiment. I stamped it on a shape from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Speech Bubble Cutting Files set and added some doodled lines and hearts with a black thin line marker. A little ribbon and some enamel dots finished off my card. I love how it turned out!

I also want to invite you to share your Pretty Cute Stamps projects with us. You can share on the Pretty Cute Stamps Facebook Page or in the Pretty Cute Projects Facebook Group. Also, if you are part of the Splitcoaststampers Community, you can add the keyword PrettyCuteStamps (no spaces) to your Pretty Cute Stamp project photos (we're hoping to get enough projects added so we can have our own little gallery there). I'll be looking for projects that are shared with us to post here on our blog. I'm hoping to post a PCS Customer Feature at least every other Friday, so please show us your beautiful Pretty Cute Stamps projects.


Oh, and one last thing...Sign up for the Pretty Cute Stamps Mailing List so you'll be the first to hear about
new items, events, specials, limited-time offers, contests, and more. CLICK HERE to go to the sign up form


Oh, and guess WHAT!?!!?! Sneak Peeks for August's release will be coming to you this Friday, and new stamps will be available next Wednesday, August 20! WooHOO! :) Have a wonderful day, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)