Friday, August 29, 2014

Just WRITE Mini Card Set

TGIF, everyone! It's always great to have some fun little cards around to send as a little pick me up to a friend or loved one. So, today, I want to share a set of mini cards I created using images and sentiments from the Pretty Cute Stamps The Write Stuff stamp set.


These cards are all 4 inches square. I chose five different colors of polkadotted paper from my scrap bin and created doodled frames with my white gelly roll pen. Then, I stamped my images on the The Write Stuff SVG Outlines that I cut out with my Silhouette Cameo. These outlines made creating with these images so easy because I didn't need to cut them out. I colored the images using my Copic markers, and I stamped the sentiments on shapes from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Speech Bubbles Cutting Files set.  Here are some close ups of the cards:






 I love how simple these were to create, and I love that I have these on hand to use as thank you notes or love notes for my family. Here are the PCS items I used for my projects:

   

Thank you so much for stopping by today. We'll be back next week with more Pretty Cute Stamps inspiration. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)