Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Drumroll, please....

Hey, everyone! Happy Hump Day! I'm super excited to share with you the members of the very first Pretty Cute Stamps Design Team. Let me tell you, this was SUCH a terribly difficult decision!!! So many of you talented stampers applied, and it was so, so hard to choose. So, I want to thank each and every one of you who sent in an application. I decided to keep my DT small, at this time, since my little stamp line is still just starting out. So, without further ado, here are the first members of the first PCS DT:







You'll be seeing projects from these ladies on the PCS Blog starting in August. For now, please go check out their blogs and leave them some bloggy love. :) Thank you so much for stopping by today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)