Friday, June 27, 2014

So aPEELing

TGIF, everyone! I wanted to share a couple of cards I created a while ago using the PCS Orange You Awesome stamp set. This set is so fun because you can mix and match the faces with the fruit.


Here are all of the details:


The sentiment, banana, and face all came from the Orange You Awesome set.  I stamped the sentiment on a shape I had left over from another project.  The banana is pretty large (this card is 5x5"), and I stamped it on yellow patterned paper.  I stamped the face on the banana, then I stamped a second one on white paper, trimmed around the eyes and teeth, and adhered it over the yellow.  That seemed like the best way to make them white. :) I added some ribbons and some doodles, and this fun little card was all done!


This little card measures 4x4".  I decided to use the sad face on my strawberry so I could use the I'm Berry Sorry sentiment.  The strawberry, face and sentiment all came from the Orange You Awesome set.  I stamped the strawberry on red patterned paper and on green paper, trimmed around the strawberry and stem, then added the face.  She's layered on a scalloped circle punch and popped up with foam tape.  Then, I just added a little ink, and this sweet little card was finished!

In case you haven't heard: this set is left over from my days designing for PBD, so it's not made from the same peachy photopolymer as my newer stamps. Since I'm just a little OCD, I need all of my stamp sets to match. ;) So, I'm selling this set (along with 3 other sets) for a discounted price while supplies last. Once I run out of these clear photopolymer sets (which stamp beautifully, by the way), I'll get them re-made in the peachy stuff. Then, they will be available for full price. So, why not pick up this fun set now for less?


Thank you so much for stopping by today. Be sure to keep checking back for more PCS inspiration. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)