Saturday, June 14, 2014

Sneak Peek Day 3 ~ Life is Swell

Happy Saturday, everyone! I'm back today to share a little card I created using one of the new Pretty Cute Stamps sets that will be available for purchase starting June 18th. Here it is:


I created this card using a couple of images and a sentiment from the new Surf's Up stamp set. I used a combination of paper piecing by stamping on patterned paper and coloring with colored pencils to create the stamped images. A shape from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Sunburst Shapes Cutting Files set created a perfect background for the card. Then, I added a few enamel dots, and my little card was all done.

We'll be back tomorrow with more Pretty Cute Stamps sneak peeks. Have a great day, everyone, and thanks so much for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)